Type Of Position: Full-time
Education: M. Sc (Biochemistry/Life Sciences)
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs.
Who we are:
Achira Labs (www.achiralabs.com) is a pioneering Bangalore-based company
that has developed proprietary lab-on- chip platforms to perform rapid blood
tests in near-patient settings. Our vision is to radically alter the paradigm for
medical diagnostics in underserved markets through the development and
commercialization of disruptive and low-cost technologies. We launched India’s first microfluidics platform ACIX 100 in 2016 and are following this up with multiple new projects on both instrumentation and assay development.
- Maintaining the GLP with in the laboratory.
- Testing, data collection, analysis (statistical), Report preparation and presentation.
- Monitoring the Control sample and Reserve sample of raw material and finished products.
- Indenting of lab chemicals, columns, glassware, etc.
- Monitoring the laboratory instruments, scheduled calibration and records.
- Sampling and testing Raw material, Intermediate samples, Finished goods and Packing material.
- Monitoring the Control samples and Reserved sample of raw material and finished products.
- Training for existing and new entrant employees.
- Documentation and maintenance of lab records.
- Must have experience in immunoassays and bioassays.
- Hands on experience in operating and calibration of the analytical instruments like HPLC, microscope, UV-Vis, etc.
- Knowledge in method development and validation.
- Knowledge of ISO standards and have good regulatory exposure for GLP / GMP in medical diagnostic laboratories.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the code name
QC Executive in the subject line. Emails without an attached CV will not be
screened. A brief cover letter expressing your interest in the specific role will be