- Robinson, A. M. et al. The development of “fab-chips” as low-cost, sensitive surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) substrates for analytical applications. Analyst, doi:10.1039/C4AN01633E (2015).
- Manasa, K. et al. in Signals, Systems and Computers, 2013 Asilomar Conference on. 245-247 (IEEE).
- Paridhi Bhandari, Tanya Narahari, and Dhananjaya Dendukuri, ‘Fab-chips’: a versatile, fabric-based platform for low-cost, rapid and multiplexed diagnostics, Lab on a Chip 11 (-2011-), no. 15, 2493-2499.
- Tripurari Choudhary, G. P. Rajamanickam and Dhananjaya Dendukuri, Woven electrochemical fabric-based test sensors (WEFTS): a new class of multiplexed electrochemical sensors, Lab on a Chip 15, Lab Chip, 2015, Advance Article,DOI: 10.1039/C5LC00041F
Granted US Patents
- Dhananjaya Dendukuri, Reeta Katiyar, and Lakshmi Priyadharisini Sivakumaran, Diagnostic gel composition, method for making a diagnostic gel composition, US 8647742 issued on Feb 11, 2014
- Paridhi Bhandari, Dhananjaya Dendukuri, Vijayakumar Ganapathy, Srinivasan Kandaswamy and Diya Lewis, Methods of making a diagnostic device by interweaving hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibers, and diagnostic device therefrom, US 870934 issued on April 29, 2014
- Dhananjaya Dendukuri, Srinivasan Kandaswamy, and Malatesh Kurubar, Method for making and using a diagnostic element, (-2009-), no. PCT/IB/2009/055968.
- Dhananjaya Dendukuri, Srinivasan Kandaswamy, Malatesh Kurubar, Reeta Katiyar, Lakshmi Priyadharisini Sivakumaran, and Nikhil Vastarey, Diagnostic element and a diagnostic device comprising a diagnostic element, (-2009-), no. PCT/IB/2009/055969.
- Dhananjaya Dendukuri, Srinivasan Kandaswamy, Paridhi Bhandari, Diya Lewis, and Vijayakumar Ganapathy, Methods of making a diagnostic composition and compositions therefrom, (-2010-), no. PCT/IB/2010/053974.
- Tripurari Choudhary, Ashish Kumar and Gururaj KB, Compositions for Fabric based Lateral Flow Assay Device Using Electrochemical Detection, Detection Means and Devices Therefrom, (-2012-), no.PCT/IB2012/055410